Tokyo Local Time:

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shinjuku Goya National Garden

My plan for today was to get up early and leave to see Mt. Fuji...but I was very tired and slept until 9:30. So after making my way from Tacikawa to Shinjuku station my deiections went sour and I couldn't find where I needed to go. So I got a guidebook at the station and found something that was probably just as good. This is about the time of year when the cherry blossoms start to bloom here in Japan, so it is a really good time to visit gardens and parks. This is the National Garden in Shinjuku. I took a lot of pictures, so enjoy the sights!







This is Shinjuku, dubbed the city that never sleeps as it is always busy. It was much dirtier than the other cities I have been to...Can't really say much else about it.



2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-jAImScms&feature=PlayList&p=D8C4BBE59F2D87BC&index=0&playnext=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check that out Mike. Its me Bear.

    ReplyDelete